Saturday 16 January 2010

Loving & Loathing

Hey guys,

Here's what I'm loving & loathing this week:

Loving:
* All of my new followers - each and every one of you 37 beauties!!
* The fact that I'm going to a cocktail party a week today
* The fact that exams will be over at 11.30am on Tuesday!
* Planning future purchases *not that I wanted to order all 12 of the China Glaze Up & Away Collection or anything...*
* Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush
* The fact that the snow has gone. Yes it was pretty, but also a bit of a pain.
* Twitter. You lovely people, you :)
* That I have a couple of nights booked in London with my best friend :D

Loathing:
* Revision
* Procrastination
* The European Union
* Exams
* Bad news
* Worrying
* Max Factor's False Lash Effect Mascara Waterproof - just GRR!!
* Having an allergic reaction to Brazil nuts =\
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments: