Wow, 4 posts in one night! Busy bee! I just read Nicola's January Favourites post and remembered I said I'd do one each month, back in my first post of 2010. These are my favourite go-to products/items of January, both beauty and cosmetic related. So, here goes!
* Avon Magix Face Perfector - for those of you that haven't seen my post on this, it's my favourite face primer. I went out without it on under my foundation the other day because I forgot to put it on and what a difference it makes. Towards the end of the day my face had gone shiny. Eurgh. With Avon's Face Perfector, you don't get any shine. A definite daily must have!
* Saffron Palette - I've used this almost every day of January, bar about 4!
* Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush - I just love how workable this is. You can add as much or as little as you like. And don't worry if it's the former, it blends out incredibly well
* Avon's Angled Blusher Brush - I love it. That is all :)
* Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion - I've only just started using this but it's done wonders for my skin so far. Review to come at the end of February when I've given it a good use.
* Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lip Balm - I've used this multiple times a day, every day and have I had sore, dry, cracked, chapped lips in this bitterly cold weather? No! You need this lip balm in your life. Go on, it's only £1.63 in Superdrug :)
What have been your favourite products this month?