Friday 22 January 2010

Small Haul


Afternoon lovelies :)

I've just come back from town. I only went in for a couple of things but bought a little more than anticipated! In my defence a) they were bargains and b) I got student discount

So, what did I get?
Superdrug

- 4 Face Masks - they were on offer at 4 for 3. Two of them were 79p and two were 88p. I picked up 2 Strawberry Exfoliating masks, 1 Cooling Cucumber mask and 1 Raspberry Illuminating mask. They also had a chocolate one but I wasn't convinced it would smell nice or look attractive. Feel free to prove me wrong though!
- Batiste Shampoo for Brunettes - £2.99 (All other varieties currently £1.99)
- Camomile Face Wash - currently down to £1

Boots

- Cucumber Cleansing Wipes
Price: £2.69, currently on a BOGOF offer :) Yay!

I'll be doing a review on the Batiste dry shampoo, Camomile Face Wash and the face masks soon :)

In other news, I received my package from Skin MD Natural today! (It's been sitting in the Students' Union for about a week, oopsie!).


I'll start using the Shielding Lotion today and I'll post my review in the near future :) On that note, have you entered my giveaway to win a bottle for yourself?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see a review for the lotion. Is it all natural? I love using natural products on my skin and am currently looking for a natural moisturiser so this might be what I'm after :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's got a lot of natural products in it and is paraben free so it's better for you than normal moisturizers. If you fancy it, check out my giveaway in the sidebar, it's got links to their website and you can also win a bottle :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the chocolate facemasks from superdrug, they smell amazing! the raspberry one is also good

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo I'll pick one up next time I'm in there :) x

    ReplyDelete