Friday 15 January 2010

Photo Tag

I was tagged by Leanne @ donotrefreeze :) All you have to do is go to your pictures folder and upload the tenth picture in it (or your first sub folder if you're super organized) and tell us about the story behind the photo. Then tag five people. Simples!

This was taken back in September, when Ruth & I went to see Michael McIntyre at Nottingham's Trent FM Arena. Look how close we were to the stage!!! Best night ever :D

I tag:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha 'simples' :D
    Oooh lucky you!
    It's my aim to MAKE Colin take me to see a good comedian this year. Preferably Jimmy Carr or Frankie Boyle! We went to see Derren Brown last year, that was fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Derren & Jimmy last year too!! I want to go and see Jimmy Carr again this year :D Hehe leave loads of hints for him to find :p Sign him up to Ticketmaster newsletters and things :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Tag think I will get onto it now! Jealous you got to see MM!!

    ReplyDelete