Hope you're all well and not having the torrential rain that we are! I thought I'd post these together so you don't get spammed with posts :)
Ever since trying out Sophie's smokey eye look last week, I've become obsessed haha. With the look I mean, I haven't become Sophie's stalker or anything lol. Deary me! Anyway, last night I went into my make up drawer and was having a tidy up and found my GOSH Effect Powders, which I'd completely forgotten I had. So today I decided to use it, but jazz it up a bit with some smokeyness. I love how it gives some depth and definition to a look. Anyhow here it is:
The blurryness shows up the smokeyness more
What did I use?
* GOSH Eye Shadow base
* GOSH Effect Powder in Sunstone
* Max Factor Earth Spirits Eye Shadow in Onyx
* Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Definer in Noir
* Lacura Sensitive Mascara in Black
I decided last night whilst watching Glee that I would do another Konadicure. Oh how I wish I hadn't bothered! I broke a nail, my Collection 2000 polish wouldn't stay on my nails (it kept bubbling into nothingness!), Konad wouldn't go right and I had to redo several nails. Clearly wasn't my day! I took these photos today and I have to say I like it more than I did last night. But it won't be staying on long.
Bit of a stamping fail on the finger next to my little finger
By the way I totally intended for only one flower to be on the index and little fingers - the whole design wasn't going to fit on :)
What did I use?
* Rimmel Wear Maxx in Baby Pink as the base colour
* Konad plate M2
* George Blue Lagoon
* Nails Inc Victoria Gate
* Barry M 3 in 1 Top Coat
Lessons learned from this Konadicure:
* Do not use Rimmel Pompous for Konading - it just doesn't work
* Don't do Konadicures late at night when you're tired and sleep deprived and therefore grumpy haha