Sunday 28 February 2010

February Snapshot

Hello again :p

I just remembered that I did this back in Jan, and I'm all for consistency, so here's my little snapshot of my world for February :)

Listening to... Radio 1 mostly, stuff on my iPod which I totally can't update because my sync cable has gone missing :( Particularly loving Mumford & Sons, Owl City, Ke$ha, Sugababes, JLS, Timbaland, Helping Haiti, Cheryl Cole, Glee cast, Lady Gaga & Pixie Lott
Reading... Dan Brown's Lost Symbol. I say reading... it's sat on my chair unread lol. Oops! The only thing I have read this month has been my Equity textbook. Yay :)
Watching... Material Girl, Brothers & Sisters, Grey's Anatomy, Glee, Damages
Buying... More Konad plates, MAC lippie, some sale bargains
Wanting... to get paid by Keele! And some fitness DVDs
Trying... to continue this healthy eating and weight loss malarky - 1 stone lost wahoo!!
Loving... sleep, Twitter, blogging, earning money, making money on eBay, losing weight, buying bargains :D
Planning... on working hard. I'm sure this will start tomorrow...
Making... headway in a few different areas
Writing... notes, blog posts, tweets... erm yeah. Oh and planning an email in my head that I am yet to get written in reality...
Cooking... healthy food :D
Inspired by... fashionable people and some other lovely bloggers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment