Tuesday 16 February 2010

Mini Konad Haul

Hiya :)

I feel like I haven't blogged in ages! Busy busy. However I did have time to make a little order with Leanne on OC Nail Art.

Here's what I got:


M3

M19

M56


Typically, I ordered the two plates for doing nail tips with, then I had to cut my nails as I managed to break half of them. Failsville. Hopefully they'll grow soon so I can do some konadicures for you :)

I have a long list of plates I'd like, including the new plates, but as money is a tad scarce at the mo, I picked 3 which cost me just £12 in total! I'm going to do a huge nail polish/konad plate haul after I've been paid in a few weeks. China Glaze Up & Away collection, here I come! Wahoo! Can't wait!

Has anyone picked up some of the new Konad plates?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. I;'ve got the M3, it's my most used one, think it just adds a lovely little touch to a nice nail, some stars or bows etc! Or love hearts! God, I was thinking last night, I haven't done a konad for ages :o I never seem to have the energy which sounds ridiculous but if it goes wrong or looks shit having to take it alllll off again...plus I'm wading through the Models Own haul from two week ago. I might do one this weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean :) Got to be in the right frame of mind to do a konadicure xxx

    ReplyDelete