It's already the end of the first week of February. How quick is time going?! On the plus side, the days are getting longer :) Anyway, here's what I'm loving and loathing this week:
* Not having to buy a textbook because it's been made accessible online! Get in!!
* Going home at weekends
* Having a laptop that works
* Barely using Facebook and MSN - how much easier is my life haha?!
* Finding out that the make up lady at uni has a massive MAC collection for sale at bargaintastic prices!!
* Finding out I'm working an event on Thursday and all 3 Open Days in the next few weeks which = money, money, money!! Make up lady, watch out I'm coming armed with wads of cash!!
* LOST is back! Time to get uber confused all over again
* Snow - because there's not enough to make snowmen and then the sun melted it all. Fail.
* Feeling lazy
* Feeling tired
* Getting lost at uni despite having been here for over 2 and a half years!
* PMT - I've been in an actual rage this week. Hate it!
* "Friends" playing hot and cold. Sort out your life plzkthx
* I still can't decide on whether or not to get in touch with someone - stubbornness is not a good trait to have!