Friday 12 February 2010

A little window shopping

Hello ladies :)

I think I'm quite possibly the last person to appreciate ASOS. I've been signed up to their mailing list for over a year and I always admire their lovely items but I've never actually bought anything from them. Why was I browsing ASOS? Well, I was bored. I've got a thing for accessories - I have way too many haha, and I came across something that I'd seen the other day when I was in Manchester, where I saw an overwhelming number of stylish people. Anyway, I saw this girl who was wearing, what I thought on first glance was a hat, but on second glance found it to be a cross between a hat and a hairband. I'm sure these things have names, but as I'm clearly now rambling on like a lunatic, I thought I'd show you:


Flower Detail Knitted Headband - gorgeous yes? £12


Two Tone Tights - reminds me of a Chanel pair I saw retailing at £99! A snip of that price at just £10!


Leopard Print Jersey Snood - love, love, love leopard print and a girl can't have enough scarves right? £15


Lauren Luke's My Vintage Glams Palette - I'm loving the classic, elegant, vintage look atm. £25 - Ouch?


Makebelieve Enhance Luminize Skin Highlighter - looks gorgeous. £7.50


Seche Vite Topcoat - Want, want, want! £8.95

All photos are from ASOS :)
Have you seen anything on ASOS that you're hankering after lately? Are you an accessories person?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. I've got a flower head band just like that from Newlook, also a grey one from Primark for like £1!
    Im trying to be good & not look at ASOS, but its calling me
    Steph x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg £1?!?! I totally have to get to Primark! Aww same really, can't do anything til I get paid :( x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that exact headband from ASOS :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete