Sunday 28 February 2010

Yours Clothing Mini Haul

Hiya

I've had a lack of blogging inspiration of late, and a few people on Twitter said that they loved seeing clothing hauls etc so I thought I'd quickly show you my two bargains that I nabbed earlier in the week!

Image Credit: L-R - Yours Clothing, Me

I had a voucher for £2 off an online spend. This top was originally £20, down to £5 so I got it for £3!!

Image Credit: L-R - Yours Clothing, Me

I also picked up this "pink" hat to go with my two new pink scarves. It's more of a purpley pink really but heyho it's all good! I thought it would come in handy as it's constantly freezing/snowing at uni lately! It was marked down from £5 to £2.

I had a £5 PayPal voucher so I chose this method of payment, and technically only paid for delivery. Bargainalicious!!

What do you think? This is my first dabble in the floral trend, and I have to say I'm liking what I see. I'm planning on going shopping again this week so I'll show you what I get :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

  1. I love yours clothing! I have this too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good isn't it? I've found that they sell a lot of current and ex-high street stock for about half the RRP which is nice for those of us looking to save a few pounds! Hehe it's gorgeous isn't it :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :) Thought I'd embrace the floral theme on the cheap lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! I haven't bought from Yours before, but might have to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should :) Such great value. If you order before midnight tonight there's a £2 discount code. DM me on Twitter if you want it :) x

    ReplyDelete