Saturday 13 February 2010

Loving & Loathing

Hiya

I've had a pretty good week this week :) I hope you all have too! Here's what I've been loving and loathing this week:

Loving:
* My first MAC purchase
* Receiving my 3 new Konad plates plus some lovely goodies from Leanne!
* Losing 9lbs! Haha how did that happen?
* Working - seriously, I really enjoyed Thursday Not that I have a crush on my boss or anything hahaha and I earned £45!
* Missing the fire drill xD
* Finding out next Tuesday's lectures are cancelled so I can have an extra day at home

Loathing:
* Getting up at stupid o' clock for a 2 hour lecture that gets cancelled 10 minutes before it starts, when the lecturer knew she wasn't going to be there hours before as she had to travel in from London...
* Oh and snow. Seriously please make it stop :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments: