Sunday 28 February 2010

February Favourites

Hi everyone :)

I nearly forgot to do this post haha. If I hadn't have seen another one in Google Reader, I would have forgotten lol. Without further ado, here are my favourite go to products for February:

* Batiste Dry Shampoo for Brunettes - perfect when it's been as cold as this and I can't be bothered to get up early to wash/dry/style my hair! Or on the numerous occasions where I got up late and was in a rush lol!

* Rimmel Lycra Pro Nail Polish in Oyster Pink - great application (review coming very soon!) and a perfect natural shade if you're in a rush and want to have something on your nails

* Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion - this has battled with the effects of the ridiculously cold weather we have. I think it's snowed virtually every day in February at uni!

* Lacura Mascara in Black - when I'm in a rush and just want a natural look I use this cheap Aldi bargain

* About Face Cosmetics Eye Shadows - actual love for these products. Thanks to Leanne. Who then informed me that they are closing down. Rubbish!

What have your favourite products been this month?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment