Hi everyone :)
I nearly forgot to do this post haha. If I hadn't have seen another one in Google Reader, I would have forgotten lol. Without further ado, here are my favourite go to products for February:
* Batiste Dry Shampoo for Brunettes - perfect when it's been as cold as this and I can't be bothered to get up early to wash/dry/style my hair! Or on the numerous occasions where I got up late and was in a rush lol!
* Rimmel Lycra Pro Nail Polish in Oyster Pink - great application (review coming very soon!) and a perfect natural shade if you're in a rush and want to have something on your nails
* Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion - this has battled with the effects of the ridiculously cold weather we have. I think it's snowed virtually every day in February at uni!
* Lacura Mascara in Black - when I'm in a rush and just want a natural look I use this cheap Aldi bargain
* About Face Cosmetics Eye Shadows - actual love for these products. Thanks to Leanne. Who then informed me that they are closing down. Rubbish!
What have your favourite products been this month?