Friday 3 December 2010

Fly me to the moon

Afternoon :)

Following on from this morning's post, I have a face of the day for you featuring 17's Starry Eyes trio in Moondust.








Products used

Benefit That Gal Primer
Benefit Boi-ing
Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Foundation
Eyeko Toffee Fat Balm (lips and cheeks)
e.l.f. Studio Brow Kit in Dark
GOSH Eye Shadow Stick in Beige
17 Starry Eyes Trio in Moondust
e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner in Black
e.l.f. Shimmer Eye Liner Pencil in Gunmetal
17 Wild Curls Mascara in Wildest Black

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

13 comments:

  1. Looks lovely I really like it, and your eyelashes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty chick, I need this eyeshadow in my life!

    Xx

    www.xbeautygeekx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enigma - Thank you :) xxx

    Beauty Geek - Aww thank you :) Hehe yes you do :p xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Kim! And you have rather wonderful eyelashes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you :) Ha I'll put that down to the mascara :p xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty colours! I bought this the other week, you've inspired me to crack it open haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this trio :) Hehe yay! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful :) The first pic is my fav hun the way the shimmer/glittery shadow on your brow bone looks stunning! I want this aswell as Neptune now ha ha!! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you lovely :) Moondust is a gorgeous trio :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful look, blue eyeshadow really suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. very wearable and pretty! The snowflakes are soo cool!

    Raech
    http://ilvoeshopping.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks :) Aww glad you like the festive touch I added! xxx

    ReplyDelete