Tuesday 29 June 2010

Flower power water decal NOTD

Hi de hi!!

I finally got around to trying a set of water decals that I received from Viva La Nails. I thought I'd show you my efforts :)

*Flash*


*No flash*

This particular set can be found here (middle image from the bottom row) for a mere £1.95! Bargain! There are 20 decals on a sheet. If you use 1 per nail like I did, then this will complete 2 sets of nails.

To see how to use water decals, you can watch this video

Products I used
MUA Nail Polish in Shade 12
VLN Flower water decals
GOSH Birchwood stick
A bowl of water
Rimmel Lycra Pro Nail Polish in Clearly Clear

What do you think? Are you tempted to try them?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
P.S. I was sent these water decals for free to try from Viva La Nails

6 comments:

  1. Oooo that looks really nice. Ive got the same decals, yet to have a play with mine though.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh yay they look lovely! I still haven't used any of mine - was it easy? xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. amei seu blog!!! quero te convidar para ir conhecer o meu!!!
    :)
    bjnssss
    Luíza
    http://jornaldaluluteen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are so pretty!
    They look lovely with the bright pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo - Thanks :) Looking forward to see what you do with yours :) xx

    Leanne - Thanks :) Yes, easy peasy!! Took way less time than I thought :) xx

    Bicky - Cheers cupcake :) xx

    Luiza - Obrigado :) xx

    R May A - Thanks :) I'm not so keen on them you know. Maybe they'll grow on me! xx

    ReplyDelete