Thursday 17 June 2010

Review: e.l.f. Eye Liner Brush

Hello dolls :)

This is the last of my recent e.l.f. purchases I have to show you. I was looking for a proper eye liner brush, as I'd been using one of the brushes that came with my nail art brush set. You can't say I don't improvise haha. I'd looked in Boots and Superdrug and found nothing. e.l.f. came up trumps again :D

Product

Image Credit: e.l.f.


e.l.f. say: Refined, gentle brush tip perfectly reaches the inner and outer lash line for ultra thin and smooth application.

I say: I was expecting the bristles of this brush to be thinner in width and more tightly packed together if that makes sense. I wasn't holding out much hope for it being a good brush. However, I was proved wrong. It's a pretty good brush for precise application.

Application

e.l.f. say: Works in harmony with wet or dry formulations for a lasting look.

I say: I've been using this with e.l.f.'s Studio Cream Eye Liner. A great combination I think. I swipe the brush across the cream liner and then apply to my upper lash line. It applies the liner evenly and perfectly. Thumbs up!

Price: £1.50
Available from: e.l.f.

Ratings
Product: 9/10
Price: 10/10
Packaging: 8/10
Overall: 9/10
Repurchase: Yes

Have you got the e.l.f. eye liner brush? Have you got any eye liner brush recommendations? I was tempted to buy the GOSH liner brush - has anyone tried this?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

  1. I really want a liner brush so I can use gel liners, but I'm really unsure still, might give this a go on the next free delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this brush, it makes it so easy to line my eyes with eyeshadow. Definitely one of my must-buys from ELF x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like E.l.f brushes, although I don't have this one. They're all such bargains! xx


    http://thatspeachy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather - I like this one, but I'm still on the lookout for an even finer brush. It's worth having in your collection :) xx

    Fei - It's good isn't it? e.l.f. never fail to come up with the goods :D xx

    Tor - Exactly, cheap as chips! Can't fault them yet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got this brush yesterday. I LOVE it for nail polish clean up. It is perfect. :)
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh really? I thought it might have been a little big for that. I might invest in another and try it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've bought several brushes from craft stores and nothing worked that well and the ELF brush I'm loving. :)
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh really? Wow I'll definitely have to get another one :) xx

    ReplyDelete