Tuesday 1 June 2010

Review: MAC Oyster Girl Lipglass

Hello cupcakes :)

I'd been lusting over this lipglass for ages and then I saw it on Bicky's blog sale a while back :D Win! So I snapped it up. To see what I thought of it, keep reading :)

Product



What MAC say: A unique lip gloss available in a wide variety of colours that can create a high gloss, glass-like finish or a subtle sheen. Designed to be worn on its own, over lip pencil or lipstick, Tinted Lipglass is the perfect product for creating shine that lasts.

What I say: I really love this lipglass! Oyster girl is a freshwater oyster pink so it's quite a sheer colour, but it really does produce a glass like finish. It looks so gorgeous on the lips :)

Application

Colour swatch
Image credit: MAC

What MAC say: It's pigmented, very shiny and can impart subtle or dramatic colour. It contains Jojoba Oil to help soften and condition the lips. Tinted Lipglass is packaged in a convenient bottle with a sponge tip applicator that provides a quick, smooth, even application.

What I say: I've worn Oyster Girl on bare lips, over lip balm and over my MAC Angel lipstick. It looks great on any of the above, giving a smooth, non-sticky, glossy look and feel. Oh and of course, who could not love the divine smell and taste of this lipglass? Trademark MAC Vanilla. Mmm :)

Price: £12.00
Size: 4.8g
Available at: MAC

Ratings
Product: 9/10
Price: 7/10
Packaging: 10/10
Overall: 8/10
Repurchase: Yes

This is my first lipglass from MAC - what a newbie! Have you lovely ladies got any recommendations on the lipglass front?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. Looks lovely! I haven't ever tried MAC lipglasses or even any MAC lip products! The smell sounds lovely! :) hehe

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I'm really glad you like it! :D

    If you love the scent of Lipglasses you should sniff a Plushglass. They smell of CAKES. And have plumping stuff in them. Really very sheer but Bountiful (the one I have) is beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie - Oo you simply must :D They smell divine and are just gorgeous xx

    Bicky - Hehe! Omg CAKE haha. Wow. As long as I don't end up with a trout pout haha ;P xx

    ReplyDelete