Wednesday 30 June 2010

June Favourites

Hai kids :)

It's that time again. Can you believe we're half way through the year now? Here's what I've been loving this month:

Image Credit: Superdrug

Revlon ColorStay Foundation - I have this in Buff, and I absolutely love it. It's a great colour match for my skin and gives a fabulous finish with just the right amount of coverage without being too obvious, leaving a flawless complexion.

Image Credit: Benefit

Benefit Eye Bright - Thank you to Glamour for having this as a freebie - I absolutely love it and have used it every day since I got my mitts on the magazine. I even bought a second copy so I had a back up haha!

Image Credit: e.l.f.

e.l.f. Mineral Lipstick in Runway Pink - A lovely colour, and a great formula.

Image Credit: Superdrug

GOSH Velvet Touch Foundation Primer - This leaves my skin silky soft and helps my foundation last all day. Best primer I've used :)

Image Credit: Soap & Glory

Soap & Glory Clean On Me Clarifying Shower Gel - Mmm this smells heavenly <3 So glad I bought the huge bottle :D

Image Credit: Benefit

Benefit Coralista - Yes, we're friends again :)

What have your favourite products been this month?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 comments:

  1. I've recently fallen back in love with coralista :)
    I think it's because it reminds me of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need coralista in my life! Lovely favourites! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. R May A - Aww yay :) It's definitely a summery colour! xx

    Jennie - It is gorgeous :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice monthly favorites!! I love the Revlon Colorstay too!! <3 Btw have you tried Elf's face primer? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks :) It's a pretty awesome foundation :D I haven't yet, but I might in my next order. Have you? xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The eye bright was in my monthly favs, along with the It Stick :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eye bright is amazing :D xx

    ReplyDelete