Monday 7 June 2010

A little decoration? Don't mind if I do

Hi sugarplums :)

I was sat minding my own business this morning when the postman arrived and delivered me a package from Viva La Nails



Viva La Nails is an online store that sells nail art supplies and is run by Una Pecatti, who is a professional nail technician, so when you shop here you're benefiting from her valuable experience. Viva La Nails is a one stop shop for all your nail related needs. They sell an amazing range of items including files, buffers, nail tips, glitter, acrylic powder, rhinestones, water decals etc. You name it, they appear to sell it. The site is brilliant, Una even does her own YouTube tutorials. I spied this gorgeous one here and it's headed straight on my to do list :D

I can't wait to get stuck into this package and start trying things out!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Disclaimer: These items were sent to me free of charge to use and review

6 comments:

  1. These look great! :) You got so many goodies! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe I'm a lucky lady! Can't wait to do something with them xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh la la! Can't wait to see what you come up with using these!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to try some later so watch this space :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right misses, I get very jealous every time I visit your blog, you always have beautiful nail goodies :) they all look fabulous! Looking forward to the NOTDs.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww hehe :) I'm hoping to have one up tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete