Wednesday 16 June 2010

Review: MUA Lipstick in Shade 6

Hello pumpkins :)

Whilst I was in Superdrug a while back, I picked up another MUA lippie. This time, the one I actually wanted. Another bargain gem :)

Product

Image Credit: Superdrug


MUA say: Make Up Academy provides trend shades on a budget, allowing you to achieve the latest looks without breaking the bank!


I say: MUA have done it again. A lovely pigmented, moisturizing lipstick for the bargain price of a quid. Shade 6 has a lovely shine to it too.

Application

MUA say: Make a statement with our show stopping shades.

I say: I think show stopping might be going a tad far, but it can't be denied that MUA appear to have consistently gorgeous shades in their range.

Price: £1.00
Size:
Available from: Superdrug and superdrug.com

Ratings
Product: 10/10
Price: 10/10
Packaging: 10/10
Overall: 10/10
Repurchase: Probably

Have you picked up any of the MUA lippies? Got any shades to recommend?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. If my S/drug stocked MUA I'd surely buy it.
    10/10! Bl00dy Superdrug....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you have the same problem I do now that I've moved back home. None of the Superdrugs around here sell it :( Although it's currently free shipping on their website, so I might make a teeny order :D xx

    ReplyDelete