Sunday 20 June 2010

Sunday Selection

Hi hi :)

Oh my, it's been a while since I did one of these. Alas, I am back, the post is back, and I have some delectable goodies for you!!

Blog discoveries

Make Up by OE - Alex does tutorials of every single eye make up look she posts and her skills are amazing
~*~
The M Face - Madeline creates some really artistic make up looks
~*~
Lou Gunn - Lou is in to fashion, beauty, art, crafts and photography
~*~
Cherry Colors - Tamara has a bit of everything on her blog from make up looks to tutorials, to reviews to nail polish to fashion - check it out :D
~*~
Lauren Rhiannon - Lauren's blog is so cute and I love the way she writes :)
~*~
Swirledpeacat - Cat is a fellow graduate - another great blog to check out!
~*~
Danni_tee - A relatively new blogger with a flair for beauty and fashion, and a shopping habit to rival anyone :D I love Danni's style of writing, so go and check out her blog :D

Recent blog posts I've loved


Alex creates a gorgeous Lady Ga...Aguilera look that Bicky & I were in awe over
~*~
Madeline from The M Face creates an amazing sequin look
~*~
Michele from Lacquerized shows us how to get the ruffian
~*~
Nic shows us her face and hair of the night here - love this look
~*~
And finally...
Bicky says it like it is when she writes about blogging - a brilliant post!!

Beautylicious & fashiontastic offers

New Look are having a sale - check it out here

Dorothy Perkins
Dorothy Perkins are also having a sale - clickety click here

NailsInc Logo
You can get 15% off at Nails Inc until midnight tonight with the code FACEBOOK15

Boots are offering:
*A free vintage postcard gift set when you spend £6 on selected items from the 17 range*
*100 Advantage Card points when you purchase one 17 Mirror Shine lipstick*
*3 for 2 on selected items in the No 7 range*
*Save up to £3 on selected Soap & Glory products*
*A free gift when you spend £7 on selected Soap & Glory products*
*A free gift when you spend £15 on selected Max Factor products*
and
*A free gift when you spend £22 on Too Faced cosmetics*

I hope you grab yourselves some bargains!!

I hope whatever you're doing, you're having a lovely day :) And Happy Father's Day to all those celebrating!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, thank you for mentioning me, much appreciated my love!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3's for yooou! And woo hoo I've been on the lookout for some new blogs to read xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat - No problemo :) xx

    Nic - Aww <3's for you too!! Hehe I hope you like the ones I've put in this post :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reccing Bicky's blog! I love that girl she's so cool!


    No but thanks. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's awesome I worship the webspace she blogs on ;)

    Ha no worries x

    ReplyDelete