Friday 18 June 2010

Review: Soap & Glory Glad Pits

Hi flowers :)

As part of my Soap & Glory haul last week, I picked up Glad Pits because it was on offer. Don't you think it's lovely packaging for a deodorant? Anyway, to see what I thought, keep reading :)

Product

Image Credit: Soap & Glory

Soap & Glory say: A fantastically-fragranced 24-hour anti-perspirant with soothing aloe vera extract. A single spray will turn your unruly underarms into Glad Pits. With a low-whitening formula to help prevent t-shirt streaks!




I say: I was expecting this to smell like all of the other Soap & Glory products. Wrong again haha! Glad Pits smells very similar to Heel Genius, if any of you have tried that, i.e. it smells of aloe vera. An acquired smell, I'm sure, but quite nice really when you get used to it, a lovely natural smell. I'd say that Glad Pits does last all day and I haven't had any white marks. Thumbs up :)

Application

Soap & Glory say: Dew or dry? With Odour-Armour built-in for fresher underarms! Shake can well. Hold can 15-20cm away from body and spray Glad Pits under your arms after bathing or showering (and in Summer may we also suggest on the soles of your feet?). Re-apply whenever you feel you need it.




I say: Directions for application are as standard with any other aerosol deodorant. It does exactly what it says on the (very pretty) can. It leaves you fresh and dry all day, and I haven't had to re-apply it.

Price: £4
Size: 150ml
Available from: Boots, Harvey Nichols, ASOS

Ratings
Product: 9/10
Price: 8/10
Packaging: 10/10
Overall: 9/10
Repurchase: If it's on offer again, yes

Have you tried Glad Pits? Would you in the future? Let me know :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. hmmmm seems nice but £4 for a deodorant is a bit much! Ive used soooo much S&G im kinda sick of the smell now =0/

    but good review! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know that's why I got it whilst it was on offer. Aww no way? I still love the smell :D Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this smells a bit like green tea? But I liked it when I tried it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo yeah it does a bit! It is quite nice. Definitely not as overpowering as other aerosol brands :) xx

    ReplyDelete