Hello lovelies :)
Day 18 of the 30 Days tag is another chance for me to post about whatever I like.
Image Credit: Google Images
I've borrowed this tag from Laura's blog - go and check it out :)
1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or nice hair and no make-up?
I can rock the messy hair look. Mine just tends to go wavy now it's shorter anyway so I'd rather pull that off than go out with no make-up. Deary me!
2. Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
Well I'm rubbish with fake eyelashes and I'd look stupid without any, and you can draw your brows back on I suppose so I'd rather shave my eye brows!
3. Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
We don't have Sephora in the UK, and I've never been to a Sephora store so I'd have to say MAC
4. Would you rather wear the lipgloss/lipliner look or an 80's perm?
Oh my I would never pull off a perm, so I'd go with the lipgloss/lipliner look
5. Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
Overdone blush. Foundation lines just look stupid!!!
6. Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
Oh godddd MC Hammer pants haha. No way would I ever be seen dead in biker shorts!
7. Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really wierd tan lines that can't be covered?
Oh my. I always laugh at people that have been Tango'd. Tan lines can totally be covered... just wear layers haha. And it washes off anyway right?
8. Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair colour?
Bad hair colour. At least I could dye over it!
9. Would you rather have YouTube or Twitter taken away forever?
YouTube as I don't personally make videos or communicate with people on it and I don't really watch many videos so I wouldn't really miss it, whereas I speak to loads of people on Twitter and really enjoy using it most of the time.
10. Would you rather give up using make-up brushes or mascara?
I would never give up mascara. So it'd have to be brushes really.