Monday 26 July 2010

Review: Eyeko Posh Polish

Hi kids :)

Ah the greige trend. Finally, albeit a little late, I have tried it. And loved it. Eyeko's Posh Polish is my new BFF of the nail polish world. Fact.

Product


Eyeko say: For ladylike nails this chic taupe shade wins hands down. Eyeko polish features a nail friendly formula that is toluene, formaldehyde, DBP and camphor free!

I say: Posh Polish has a pretty good formula, not too thick and not too thin. Two coats gave perfect coverage.

Application


Eyeko say: No colour fade thanks to UV absorbers and an amazing glossy, chip resistant finish which strengthens nails too!

I say: I loved the finish on this polish. Shiny, highly pigmented colour that really was chip resistant for the 5 days that I had it on my nails. Love, love, love it.

Price: £3.50
Size: 8.5ml
Available from: www.eyeko.com

Ratings
Product: 9/10
Price: 10/10
Packaging: 10/10
Overall: 9/10
Repurchase: Yes

Have you embraced the greige trend and/or tried Eyeko Posh Polish? Let me know :) If you fancy getting your hands on this gorgeous polish don't forget that you can use my Eyeko Ambassador code for a free gift with your order! Just enter E8493 at the checkout!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Disclaimer: Eyeko Posh Polish was sent to me free of charge through an Ambassador promotion code

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this too. It just looks gorgeous on.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww that's such a pretty color Kim! :) Thanks for the review and the swatch! :)

    drugstoreandbargainlover

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got it. Love it. Big fan of Eyeko.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thanks for a review. I didn't know eyeko polishes were that good. Now that u mentioned that the chip resistance really works I want that too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo - Yay :D xxx

    Stavroula - Thanks :) You're welcome! xx

    Jaljen - Awesome :D xx

    Shiny - You're welcome! This one is particularly brilliant! xx

    ReplyDelete