Friday 16 July 2010

Spend a penny or two?

Hello lovelies :)

I've got a few bits and bobs for sale so I thought I'd pop them on here before I resort to eBay :)

Rules:
* UK PayPal buyers only please - prompt payment please :)
* First come, first served - leave a comment if you're interested in an item/items
* Even if someone else has asked for something still add your comment in case a sale falls through
* Postage included in item price
* Item condition stated alongside item
* I will obtain proof of postage for all items

*On to the sale!*

PENDING MAC Dollymix Blush - Swatched 2x - £13 inc. P&P

SOLD MAC All Styled Up (LE) lipstick from In The Groove - Used 2x - £10 inc. P&P

SOLD e.l.f. HD powder - Used 2x - £5 inc. P&P

e.l.f. Liquid Eyeliner in Midnight - Swatched 1x - £1.50 inc. P&P
e.l.f. Liquid Eyeliner in Black - Brand new - £1.50 inc. P&P
Eye Primer not for sale!!!

SOLD e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner in Midnight - Swatched 1x - £3.25 inc. P&P








Accessorize Headband - Brand new - £4.50 inc. P&P


I've also got some bits for sale on eBay if anyone is interested. Click the image below:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

10 comments:

  1. Hey can I please have the Dollymix blush? I'll put the money in my account on monday? My paypal is aneka_x@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure can :) Ok that's fine, I'll invoice you now xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo thanks! It's my first mac blush, i'm excited :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Please! All Styled Up lippie! may@maylovesmakeup.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could I have the HD Powder pls????
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure can :) Can you send me your PayPal email please? xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Well u no how I need to sort out ur polish, dont suppose u'd wanna just take off how ever much it is for that and then I'll pay the rest. Means ur not paying me for me to give u it back xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okies that's fine. Did you want to wait until you've posted it or shall I just take £2 off the HD powder on your invoice? xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yea just take the £2 off lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete