Thursday 29 July 2010

NOTD: Dots!

Hi de hi :)

Inspired by my new bag that I bought the other day, I created this incredibly quick mani to match. Shame it chipped the next day :(

*Flash*


Products used:
Eyeko Tea Rose
Nails Inc London Nights
Rimmel Lycra Pro Crystal Clear
Large dotting tool

Have you tried Tea Rose? If not, and you fancy it, don't forget you can use my Eyeko Ambassador code at the checkout for a free gift. Just enter E8493 at the checkout :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. oo tea rose looks gorgeous!
    & I love your nails, really simple but effective :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg that's so freaking cute Kim!!! I love it!!! How did you do the dots? :)

    drugstoreandbargainlover

    ReplyDelete
  3. R May A - Thanks :) xx

    Milly - Thank you! xx

    Stavroula - Thanks :) I used a dotting tool from a set of 5 that I bought on eBay a while ago xx

    ReplyDelete