I saw Nicola's post on this and realised I haven't done such a thing, and probably should. So I thought I'd share with you how I do my face, especially now that I've found my HG face routine!
I'm not brave enough to show you my before and after pics haha. You'll probably fall off your seats in shock and be caused an injury, so I'll spare you ;)
~*~ My make up routine ~*~
1. Prime using GOSH Velvet Touch Foundation Primer (£13 available in Superdrug)
The next step depends on whether I'm having a good or bad skin day:
2) Using my GOSH Duo Fibre brush (£12 available in Superdrug), I'll apply Revlon ColorStay (for a bad skin day, £11.99 available in Boots & Superdrug) or Revlon PhotoReady (for a good skin day, £12.99 available in Boots & Superdrug). However if I'm going to be within an inch of a camera I'll mix the two together (two parts ColorStay, one part PhotoReady)
3) Conceal any blemishes using GOSH Touch Up Concealer (£7 available in Superdrug) with an Avon concealer brush (I think it was a foundation brush but it's teeny haha! Also think this has been discontinued)
4) Conceal my under eye area using e.l.f. Studio Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter (£3.50 available from eyeslipsface.co.uk)
5) Apply blush with Avon's angled blusher brush (think this has been discontinued which is disappointing!)
6) If I've used ColorStay I will set my face with NYC translucent powder (£2.59 available from Superdrug). If I've used PhotoReady, I've found that I don't need to use a powder to set.
And that's pretty much it :)
I really recommend all of the above products. My face has never looked so flawless and trust me, it's far from flawless without!!
If you buy all of the above items in Superdrug, and you're still a student or soon-to-be-graduate (keep your eye out for the new NUS graduate discount card - valid for 2 years!!) you'll get student discount so this won't hurt your bank balance quite as much!
Now that I've shown you my face routine, why don't you tell me yours? Got any fab tips or amazing HG products to rave about? Let me know :)