Wednesday 7 July 2010

Half Price Perfumes Haul

Hi de hi :)

On Thursday, Rachel over at Queen of Turquoise posted about an Urban Decay offer on Half Price Perfumes. They were selling the Best Of Urban Set - Baked for £10, down from £30. The bargain lover in me couldn't resist, and after a good old nosey I decided to take the plunge.



Here's what HPP say:


"Summertime makeup gets glamorous in metallic tones of bronze and gold. 
Urban Decay has put together several of their favorites in these shades in one convenient set. Perfect for a hot summer date or a night out at the club with your girls, the Best of Urban “Baked” set has everything you need to get glitzy eyes."


The set includes a Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Baked, an Eye Shadow in Half Baked, a travel sized Primer Potion, and a travel sized 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Bourbon. 

I've used the set a few times now, so expect a review of each item in due course. Is there anything that you'd like to see reviewed first? Let me know :)

Trevor Sorbie Deep Intensive Conditioning Treatment 50ml

I also added a deep intensive conditioning treatment from Trevor Sorbie. I've just had my hair highlighted which involved using bleach and my hair needs a bit of TLC!! It was only £1 - bargain :D

My overall thoughts of Half Price Perfumes
I was super impressed with HPP. I signed up, added the items to my basket and paid. I ordered Thursday night - after the close of business. They claim to ship your items first class. Knowing Royal Fail, I expected to have to wait 3-4 days to receive it. Boy was I surprised when it turned up on Saturday morning! Excellent service!!

If you're new to Urban Decay, like myself, why don't you pop on over and take advantage of the offer here whilst stocks last!

*Please note this is a scheduled post as I am away today for my graduation. All comments will be moderated as usual, but when I get back at the end of the day so I will reply to you all later :)*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Excellent bargain! Can't wait to see it on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe :D I'll do some FOTDs when my skin starts behaving itself =\ xx

    ReplyDelete