Howdy kids :D
Do you remember playing 'Tag' as a kid way back in primary school? Fun times! The lovely Laura over at Emerald Green 88 tagged me to answer her 8 questions. I know I did one of these last week, but as it's a completely different set of questions, I thought this would be great to post again :) Here goes!
1. What is your most worn nail polish?
I tend to try and rotate mine as much as possible, but I've used Rimmel's Lycra Pro in Pop Rose quite a bit this year as it's such a gorgeous colour!
2. If I gave you £1000 to spend on anything you wanted, what would you buy?
Oh em gee! First of all I'd get a complete set of make up brushes as mine are just random ones from random high street brands. I'd love a complete set of MAC brushes. I'd buy heaps of nail polish, naturally. I'd buy loads more GOSH stuff. I'd try some of the more high end make up brands that I've never been able to afford to buy before. I wouldn't mind trying Illamasqua and NARS. And I'd probably have a shopping spree in good old Primarni ;P And I'd love to get my hands on a proper desk for my make up - maybe the famous IKEA Malm dresser - sounds perfect to me :) Although doubt it'd fit in my room haha.
3. What three things do you always keep in your handbag?
Lip balm, lipstick and a mirror
4. What is your dream job?
I'd love to review make up and skin care for a magazine like Glamour - essentially blogging on paper hehe
5. If you could have any celebrity's wardrobe whose would you choose?
6. Did you make any New Year's resolutions and have you stuck to them?
I didn't make any this year
7. What is your favourite beauty product at the moment?
e.l.f.'s Studio Cream Eyeliner
8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Hopefully settled down in my own place with a chap, a career, and a cat or two.