Friday 23 July 2010

Review: GOSH Lip Gloss in 0076

Hiya :)

A couple of weeks ago, I was perusing a blog sale and found this little beauty for £1!! What a steal! It looked perfect for summer so I snapped it up :D

Product

*Flash*

*Natural Light*

GOSH say: Gives shiny, sexy lips with elegant shine and a new volume. Contains no perfume.

I say: I absolutely love this gloss! It's gorgeously pigmented and gives some serious shine. My lips also looked fuller. Total win :D I'm going to be getting some more!

Application

*Flash*

*Natural Light*


GOSH say: Keeps the lips soft and well-protected. Nice and staying shine. Makes your lips appear full and shiny.

I say: I wore this gloss over lipstick and it had great staying power. It applied like a dream and felt lovely on my lips. It wasn't at all sticky, and it left my lips feeling smooth and looking shiny and full :)

Price: £6.50
Size: 8ml
Available from: Superdrug

Ratings
Product: 10/10
Price: 8/10
Packaging: 10/10
Overall: 9/10
Repurchase: Yes

Have you tried any of these GOSH lip glosses? Got any fab colour recommendations?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment