Sunday 20 December 2009

China Glaze Up & Away Collection Wish List

Oh my dears, you know I have a terrible obsession with nail polish, right? Well, after seeing the China Glaze Up & Away Collection on All Lacquered Up, I've got 5 polishes to add to my wish list.


I found this on Google Images - how lush are these colours?!


I'd love the entire collection, but I have a few similar colours.


The polishes I am lusting after:


* Grape Pop - a lush bright purple

* Light As Air - a very light periwinkle/lilac shade

* Flyin' High - a gorgeous vibrant teal shade

* Sugar High - a pretty bubblegum pink

* Heli-Yum - a beautiful raspberry pink creme


If you want to see these lovely polishes in action, head over to All Lacquered Up, where Michelle has used all of the Up & Away collection and has some beautiful nails to show you. The collection is split into three parts - Part 1, Part 2 & Part 3.


Have you got your eye on any of these polishes? Going to rush out and buy them when they're released?


Until next time,

Dottie xx

1 comment: