Saturday 12 December 2009

My Christmas Wish List

It's that time of year again. I think I am quite possibly the last person to post this, but heyho here we go!

"Santa Baby, just slip a sable under the tree for me"

Well, this tree precisely:

And these presents if you please:

- Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. II
- Konad Starter Kit
- Nails Inc Autumn/Winter Collection
- Perfume (Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue, J.Lo Deseo, Armani Code)
- A slanket because I'm always freezing cold
- A USB cup warmer - yes, because I am that forgetful that my tea goes cold whilst tweeting working
- Comedy DVDs: Michael McIntyre Hello Wembley, Jimmy Carr Telling Jokes, Jason Manford Live At The Manchester Apollo, Rhod Gilbert And The Award Winning Mince Pie, Andy Parsons Britain's Got Idiots
- CDs: John Mayer - Battle Studies, Robbie Williams - Reality Killed The Video Star, Chris Moyles' Parody Album, Radio 1 Live Lounge Vol. 4, Florence + The Machine - Lungs, Snow Patrol -Up To Now, Leona Lewis - Echo, Foo Fighters - The Best Of, Bon Jovi - The Circle

- Leona Lewis concert tickets for 2010

"Been an awful good girl Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight"

Oh and if Santa is reading, just like the song goes, a convertible would be most greatly appreciated! And an Apple Macbook Pro too ;)

Until next time,
Dottie xx

2 comments:

  1. Haha this made me laugh (in a good way of course :)
    Great wishlist hun I want a couple of those dvds too hehe :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe :) Which ones do you want? I think I will actually disown my parents if I do not get Michael McIntyre lol xxx

    ReplyDelete