Sunday 27 December 2009

Christmas!!

Hello lovelies, I hope you've all had a fabulous Christmas :) I've given myself 4 days off to rest and enjoy the festive period before I get back to my uni work. It was really nice to lounge around and watch Xmas telly, spend some much appreciated time with my parents and eat chocolate! Not to mention the scrumptious Christmas dinner we had. Om nom nom!

I've seen lots of other posts about what people received on the big day, and I really enjoy reading them, so I thought I'd show you the things that I got :)

What did I get?
* A slanket
* A lovely pink & purple scarf from Dorothy Perkins
* A gorgeous one-off ring from a boutique jeweller's in Lincoln
* Armani Code EDP
* 3 Sleek Eye Dusts
* A USB Cup Warmer
* Michael McIntyre - Hello Wembley!
* Nails Inc Hand Wash & Moisturizer
* Nails Inc Catwalk Collection A/W '09
* Nails Inc Feet Treats set

I absolutely love this ring:
Nails Inc Catwalk Collection:

Nails Inc Feet Treats Set:
Sleek Make Up:


I hope you all got some lovely things. Let me know in the comments :) Full reviews will be coming of the make up and nail products, so watch this space!

Until next time,
Dottie xx

2 comments:

  1. You got some lovely pressies :)
    Glad you had a nice Christmas, and I hope you have a happy new year too. xxx

    btw that ring is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I hope you have a lovely New Year too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete