Sunday 27 December 2009

Christmas Day Make Up & Nails

I didn't want to do two uber long Xmas posts so I split them up. I would have done them before but I really couldn't be bothered to get my laptop out lol. This is the first time I've touched it since the day before Xmas Eve. Bit of a record for me haha!

Anyway, here's the make up that I wore on Christmas Day, and the mani that I had :)

Make Up:


Look at the oomph Clarins Wonder Perfect Mascara gave my lashes:

They actually looked false, I was quite impressed!

I matched my make up with my outfit hehe :) That you totally can't see here haha sorry

And my mani:

George - Deceit

GOSH Holographic

I added the Holographic to the tips by using a make up sponge like the ones shown below:


As I only had a round one, I folded it in half and brushed some polish onto the sponge:

Then dabbed in a rough line across each finger tip to create a frosty effect.
Kinda worked I think! I also added a little star (a bit wonky, but heyho nevermind!)


I am planning on using my new Nails Inc stuff soon and I'll tell you which gorgeous shades I got :) I didn't get Konad for Xmas *sob sob* but I am definitely getting that soon!

Until next time,
Dottie xx

2 comments:

  1. Woah, that pink looks HAWT on your lids and I covet your eyebrows as much as always! Love it, your makeup and your nails... super cute lady! xx

    ReplyDelete