Thursday 10 December 2009

Review: ELF Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF15

Hi de hi my dears :)

I got this gloss free with my ELF order as part of their 2nd birthday promotion. The shade I have is, I believe, Watermelon. ELF says that it smells of Grape Vanilla. I think it smells of bubblegum and it reminds me of school. I don’t really know why lol. I really like this colour.

L-R: Elf Mineral Lipstick in Rosy Raisin and Watermelon Super Glossy Lip Shine

It’s different to any other lip glosses I own at the moment. I thought I’d found my almost HG lipgloss when I received Rimmel’s Royal Gloss in Moreish from a friend as a birthday gift, but I have to say ELF beats it hands down. It glides onto my lips and feels smooth and lovely. It has a shine to it and a bit of a silky shimmer that catches the light. When I say shimmer, it’s not glitter. Thank God. I think I’m too old for glittery lip glosses. And the best thing about it? It isn’t at all sticky – Hurrah!!

Applied over Rosy Raisin

At just £1.50 it’s an absolute steal. If you’re thinking about ordering from ELF, I suggest you add one of these to your basket. And hey, if you don’t like it, I’ll gladly take it off your hands!

Until next time,

Dottie xx

EDIT: I am such a dope... I looked at the end of the tube and there's a clear label and I just noticed that it says "Pink Kiss" haha... can't believe I didn't notice this before. I know a few people didn't know which shade they had received from ELF in the 2nd birthday promo so check for the clear label :)

1 comment: