Tuesday 1 December 2009

NOTD

Hey everyone,

Well after my nail polish dilemma, i.e. which to use next, I swatched all of my new ones:


And then chose to use George's Deceit. In the bottle it looks like a dark grey-black with some shimmery glitter. Once applied, it's a dark gunmetal grey, which, I'm totally loving, with the slightest hint of shimmer. In fact you can barely see it, so in that respect, a teeny weeny bit disappointed. But I guess for £1.50 I wasn't expecting miracles. Or maybe I was after I tried George's Blue Lagoon. Swoooon. Love it. Anyway here are some pics of deceit in action:

Tonight, I remembered that I'd seen some pretty awesome nails the other day which inspired me to give my new mani the sparkle it seemed to be lacking. (Don't get me wrong, I love Deceit on its own as it's not quite black, but not a boring gray either, I just wished it sparkled more)

Lights, camera, action!

Have you guys tried out any other George polishes? Got any recommendations?

Until next time,
Dottie xx

6 comments:

  1. ooh I'm trying deceit soon, I'm loving the green/gold one I picked up. Fab swatches... smog is the flat dark grey isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely colour. Yes, I saw that on your blog, looks pretty fab but not sure if it's for me. Then again for £1.50 maybe I should just buy it anyway and try it! Thanks. Yes. I don't know why but it disappointed me a little. I think I prefer the light gray polish I have. I shall have to use it properly and see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo I really like that. I picked up my first 3 George polishes today. Ill add deceit to my list hehe.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got my first 4 George polishes on Friday! Which ones did you get? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must buy the GOSH one, such a perfect purple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is gorgeous, its next on my to use list, so I'll post proper pictures of it :)

    ReplyDelete