Monday 7 December 2009

Loving & Loathing

I got this idea from Tanya over at Tanya Talks and thought I'd give it a go :) Here's what I'm loving and loathing this week:


Loving:

* Perving over Checking out my hot French lecturer today ;)

* The fact that my semester ends (for me) on Thursday

* Home on Friday!!

* Xmas shopping next week

* GOSH nail lacquer

* Terry’s Chocolate Orange (Shh it’s the festive season, indulge me)

* Timmy Trendy ;)


Loathing:

* Rain

* Being cold

* Dry hands, no matter how much I moisturize!

* That I haven’t started my essays yet =\

* Not being able to afford a Law Society hoody or cocktail party tickets

* Noisy Neighbours

* That I can’t find a Sleek Graphite palette anywhere!


Until next time,

Dottie xx

4 comments:

  1. :) great post hun.

    I too hate the rain and dry hands :(

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish there was a miracle cure for dry hands. Maybe I should get a pair of those exfoliating gloves :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having the same issue with the sleek graphite palette, damn it's elusive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure is. I reckon I'll just end up paying over the odds for one on eBay :(

    ReplyDelete