Wednesday 30 December 2009

Loving & Loathing

I appear to have lost all track of time. I don't even know what day of the week it is. Anyway, here is what I'm loving and loathing this week:

Loving:
* My Snug Rug!!!
* My Sleek Eye Dusts
* My new ring
* My new Armani Code perfume
* All of my Nails Inc presents
* Being warm and cosy
* Having discovered Carrie Underwood via my friend Lauren
* Spotify

Loathing:
* Having no money
* Student Loans - specifically the part where they reduced my loan to give me a grant, the total of which does not cover my accommodation costs and leaves me with no money to live on... can't afford textbooks... fabulous
* Now having to ask Mum & Dad for financial help
* My selfish sister
* Having to get a job next semester when I don't have the time due to my workload but needs must
* Essays
* Uni
* Law
* Having no idea what to do with my life
* Broken iPod :(

Until next time,
Dottie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment