Monday 21 December 2009

Loving & Loathing

Methinks this is my penultimate loving & loathing post for the year :) Here's what I'm loving and loathing this week.

Loving:

* Snow, even though I've not been out to mess around in it
* My phone being back from the engineer
* Sleep
* Avon Magix Face Perfector
* GOSH Touch Up Concealer

Loathing:

* Topshop for changing their stock the week before Christmas, when my sister has already sent a wishlist that we can now no longer access...
* The news - why do you report nothing good? I watched our local news this week and it made me cry - that's how depressing it was
* Mum moaning about everything - and yes I know that I am, right this moment, moaning too
* CSI - what happened to you?
* Essays
* My university
* BSODs
* Being cold
* Feeling grumpy
* Still not feeling festive

Until next time,
Dottie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment