Sunday 20 December 2009

Christmas Mani!

I was bored of writing my Law & Media essay (ssh, I've written 700 words) and so I decided to do my nails whilst watching Top Gear. I've seen a few Xmas manis floating around in the blogosphere but nothing really floated my boat. So I went my own way and came up with this:



Polishes used:

* GOSH Holographic
* Rimmel 60 Seconds Green With Envy
* Boots 17 Lasting Fix Nail Polish - colour unspecified but it's a sparkly red

Close up of the holly:


I'm kinda annoyed at myself because Holographic is gorgeous on its own, but I thought it looked a bit plain so I added holly and a lame attempt at a candy cane design that took me forever to tidy up. Hmm. I have a feeling this is going to be changed in the next couple of days.

My plan for this weekend was to use my Dollar Nail Art stuff, however our sorting office has a backlog apparently and is refusing to give us our post. Yes, you heard it right. Withholding our mail, which I thought was an offence. Don't worry, Royal Mail HQ is going to be getting a written tirade from yours truly.

Until next time,
Dottie xx

8 comments:

  1. WOAH, need that holographic NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone needs that polish in their life, it's gorgeous!! Hope you manage to track one down x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I didn't even realise I wasn't following your blog D: *just about died*
    I LOVE THIS
    SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahaha thank you :) I might jazz it up with that ribbony stuff I got from Dollar Nail Art. If I can figure out how to use it lol :S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the striping tape? Yeah I haven't used mine either, bit intimidated by most of the stuff I got from there to be honest! lol
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah yes, that's what I meant lol. Ditto. I bought it cos it was pretty. And now I am majorly confused as to how I'm supposed to apply it haha. Eek. I have nail glue... I reckon that might work for the little studs. I think I need to do some major nail art googling. Also, I am a doofus and wasn't following your blog either, even though I thought I was lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got lucky with the nail polish, my local superdrug had masses of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So did mine, I don't know why people are saying it's rare really, I've seen it in every Superdrug I've been into lol

    ReplyDelete