Sunday 16 May 2010

Cherry On Top Award

Hello pumpkins :)

The lovely Keeley gave me this award, thank you very much!!


Rules
1) Thank the person that gave this to you. Go on, give them a virtual hug! Aww :)
2) Copy the award and put it on your blog
3) List 3 things you love about yourself ♥
4) Post a picture you love (e.g. a person you adore etc)
5) Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to :)

Ok here goes :D

Three things I love about myself...
1) My nail art - I am the most impatient person in the world but I love nothing more than spending a couple of hours putting together a nail design and recreating it on my nails. And they always get compliments <3
2) My eyes - something else that always gets compliments. I love my eyes, they have such a great colour. Blue eyed girls ftw ;P
3) My positive outlook - I always (ok 95% of the time) try to make the best out of a situation and look on the bright side of things :)

That wasn't as hard as I thought it'd be lol!

A photo I love:

This was taken right before I met comedy genius Jimmy Carr at Victoria Hall in Stoke in 2007 - I was so hyper after I met him haha!! He told me I had some nice bling (referring to my necklace) Good times :D

I am passing this award to:
and
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

12 comments:

  1. Hey,

    Just to let you know, I've given you the stylish blogger award :)

    http://rachelmaya.blogspot.com/

    (love your blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks so much lovely! I am so jealous that you met Jimmy Carr! I LOVE him! His laugh is amazing!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries :) Hehe he's amazing and quite shexy up close ;P xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaay thank you :)
    SO JEALOUS that you met Jimmy :( x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe no worries :) Aww he's awesome! If you get to see him live - stick around afterwards :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your blog award.

    ReplyDelete