Wednesday 19 May 2010

Inspire me

Hello kittens :)

I'm a bit stuck for nail art ideas. I know, it's a sad state of affairs. I've googled, I've scoured We Heart It, I've been through the nail blogs that I follow. I've not really found anything that's inspiring me to create a new design or jumping out at me to recreate or put my own personal twist on.

Image Credit: We Heart It

So I'm opening up the ideas forum for you lovely ladies. Is there a particular design or idea that you'd like me to create or recreate? If so, leave me a comment, or email me a picture and I'll do my best to get my creative hat on :D

I found these recently and think they're uber cool - I might have a go at these too :)

Image Credit: We Heart It


Image Credit: We Heart It


Image Credit: We Heart It

Now that uni is over, I am bored out of my tiny little mind, so any and all ideas are very much welcome!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

13 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous!

    May
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would quite like you to do a portrait of my face on your thumb nail - do you think that's possible? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Nic you do make me chuckle :P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great designs! I'd love to find out what people come up with! I want to try doing more nail art now that I've bought a whole range of coloured pens for it! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olivia - I adore them :D Oo proper nail art pens? Where did you get them from? I'm in need of some too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh wow! Well if anyone can make a design its you! I'm lucky if I can paint my nails with one colour!
    I reckon a cartoony version would be awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks :) I've done the one at the top of this post. Not sure what I'd do for anything else cartoony - I think that'd definitely test my patience lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Graduation hats and diplomas! Or... something law related like the scales of justice, a gavel, handcuffs etc

    Do some marbling? hxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just bought a set from ebay. I got 24 for around £10, so they're really cheap! Haven't done much with them yet though :) Need some inspiration!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heather - HAHAHA what a good idea ;) Oo I'd forgotten about marbling! I'll give it a try :D xx

    Olivia - Oo wow I'll take a look on eBay then :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. try fuckyeahnailart.tumblr.com for a lot more inspiration and better credit to the original nail artists!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks!! I'll check it out :D xx

    ReplyDelete