Sunday 30 May 2010

Monsters Inc Nails

Hi hi dears

I was rifling through my nail polish collection the other day and out came Barry M's Turquoise, and GOSH's Wild Lilac. I thought they'd look pretty darn ace together so I decided to do leopard print. I have to say before I applied GOSH Rainbow, they reminded me of Sulley from Monsters Inc!

See:
I forgot to take a pic before I topcoated with Rainbow so you just get the one nail I had to re do!

With Rainbow topcoat
*flash*

With Rainbow topcoat
* flash*

The flash didn't pick up the Rainbow, which was good as I think there's too much of it on in reality. I might try this with Collection 2000 Sparkle top coat next time :)

Products used
Barry M Turquoise
GOSH Wild Lilac
Nails Inc London Nights
GOSH Rainbow
Dotting tool

Have you got any exciting colour combinations for more leopard print nail art?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

9 comments:

  1. It's really pretty and I agree with you, it does look like Sulley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! I really want Gosh Rainbow but I haven't been shopping in forever and I want to get it when its on 3 for 2 :)
    I think im going to try freehand leopard print soon too although I doubt it will be as good as yours!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute :) I love your new layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love these, so fun! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow gorgeous nails! ive tried to do leopard before it looks so trendy <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's gorgeous! What about a design in green and pink? x

    www.drummingheartbeat.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowsers...that looks ace! Maybe you can do a Mike Wazowski one to go with it! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lolita - Thanks :) xx

    Caz - Thank you :) Superdrug have 3 for 2 on GOSH atm! Aww yay I can't wait to see :D Have faith, it will be amazing :D xx

    Keeley - Thank you :) Yay, glad you like it! xx

    Rachel - Thanks :) xx

    Lisa - Thanks :) xx

    Olivia - Thanks xx

    JCx - Thanks :) I don't own any green polish atm, but next time I go shopping, I'll see what I can find xx

    Ms Wedgie - Thanks :) Hehe maybe I'll give it a try when I've got green polish xx

    ReplyDelete