Wednesday 19 May 2010

Review: MUA Lipstick in Shade 7

Hi de hi lovelies :)

I know lots of bloggers have posted about MUA, but I haven't seen many reviews. So here goes! I picked up this lipstick about a week or so ago, and have used it pretty much every day since. I love it. To see why, read on :)

Product


*flash*

*no flash*

What MUA say: Make a statement with our show stopping shades. Make Up Academy provides trend shades on budget, allowing you to achieve the latest looks without breaking the bank.

What I say: Well, they're not wrong with the show-stopping bit! Shade 7 is seriously bright. I love it - a perfect coral tone for summer :D I love the packaging too - you can see the shade before opening!

Application

*flash*

*no flash*

What MUA say: Erm, well, nothing. But everyone knows how to apply lippie right?

What I say: This has to be the best lipstick I've ever tried. It's highly pigmented, non-drying and stays put after eating and drinking. Even my MAC lippie can't claim that.


Price: £1!!!!
Size: 3.8g
Available from: Larger Superdrug stores and superdrug.com

Ratings
Product: 10/10
Price: 10/10
Packaging: 10/10
Overall: 10/10
Repurchase: DEFINITELY!!! I plan to buy every shade in the range just because they're £1 and I can test out colours I probably wouldn't usually go for - justified by the price right ;P

Has anyone found a great MUA lippie shade they'd like to share?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. Ooh that's really cute on you. I really rate Shade 3 which is a bright fuschia and again, stays put really well. I'm going to go back for a load more soon, I think the lipsticks and the eyeshadows are by far the strongest bits of the line up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this one too, it's the only colour that really appealed to me. But I'm VERY impressed for £1! Great review xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Roz :) I think I'm going to head back and buy them all haha - at £1 why on earth not? xx

    Leanne - It's gorgeous isn't it? I was surprised at how good it was :D Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete