Sunday 9 May 2010

NOTD

Hi de hi my lovelies :)

My Eyeko polishes came on Friday and I couldn't wait to use them, so last night I chose to use Tea Rose. This colour is so unbelievably gorgeous!! It is an exact colour match to the bottle as well! I used two coats of Tea Rose. I only really needed one but decided to go for two. It's not the most brilliant application, it needs a bit of smoothing out but I got there in the end :D

See how it's an exact match to the bottle?

*no flash*

Such a lovely dusky pink shade
*flash*

I can't wait to try out the rest :) Have you bought any of the new polishes from Eyeko? Do you want to? Don't forget if you do order, that my ambassador code is on the top right hand side of my blog - you'll get a free gift like me :D
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. what a pretty colour :) I think im going to have to treat myself to a few of these. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I wish I got tea rose too =[ I got pastel green and lilac. It's so opaque considering it's really runny! hxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely colour, it makes your nails look just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeley - I think you should too :) xx

    Heather - It's so gorgeous, you simply must get it :) Oh really? I swatched them and found Vintage to be quite opaque but Lilac was a lot better xx

    Lolita - Thanks :) xx

    ReplyDelete