Monday 3 May 2010

Have you red my fortune cookie?

Hi hi :)

Ha see what I did there ;P

OPI Red My Fortune Cookie
One coat - no flash


One coat - flash


Two coats + top coat - no flash


Two coats + top coat - flash

The flash sort of distorts the colour a bit. It brings out the orangeness of it. I'd definitely say this is a orange-red shade. It's very wearable. I never wear red polish because I've always thought it looked a bit OTT. But this is my perfect red shade. Love it. On the hunt for a full sized bottle now :)

See Nic... obsession started :p

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

11 comments:

  1. Jennie - It is :D xx

    Daisymay - I think this has sparked a new favourite colour for me :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You're nails are so long! I never realised how long they were until I saw the VNL in the first pic.

    I don't have a red nail polish yet. This one looks fab on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lolita - The VNL is exactly why I needed a second coat, but I wanted to show that people with short nails could easily rock one coat of this polish. I totally recommend this one, it's so wearable and is great to apply :) Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely gets a thumbs up from me- very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe it's gorgeous isn't it? xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh it really is rather pretty! Is that one your favorite out the four? The obsession truly has began :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg Nic it's GORGEOUS, you simply must get your mitts on it :D It sure is!! Loving the top coat too! xxx

    ReplyDelete