Tuesday 25 May 2010

Review: MUA Pearl Eye Shadow in Shade 2

Hello sugar plums :)

I know, I'm like the gazillionth blogger to have reviewed MUA shadows but I haven't seen this one reviewed so I'm getting in there first muahahaha ;P

Product


What MUA say: Soft powders with high pigment and shimmer, that easily blend, allow you to create a look from natural to all out glamour.

What I say: I quite like this, over an eye shadow base it is quite pigmented, which for the price, I wasn't really expecting. They are easily blendable and can be used for whatever look you like.

Application

What MUA say: Nothing. Again.

What I say: Like I said above, I applied this over an eye shadow base. I was surprised at the pigmentation, for the price I wasn't expecting it to be so good. Superdrug, you've surprised me! This is a great shade as it has a subtle shimmer and really brightens up the eye.

Price: £1
Size: 2g
Available at: Superdrug and superdrug.com

Ratings
Product: 9/10
Price: 10/10
Packaging: 10/10
Overall:
Repurchase: Yes

Have you tried MUA shadows? What did you think? Got any colour recommendations?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. I've read mixed reviews about these eye shadows. Some people say they work great, others say they hardly show up. I'm tempted to try one though, for only a pound I'm not going to be breaking the bank!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. To be honest there weren't any shades that particularly stood out for me anyway, and as I have a 120 Pro Palette, I didn't see the point in getting duplicate shades. Yeah can't really go wrong for a £1 :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this is a pretty daytime colour, not so full on (unlike some scary ones in palettes!). I'm yet to jump on the MUA bandwagon, but what I've seen so far there are are few beauts that won't make my bank cry =] hxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked up one of the loose shadows, I cant remember which number now, but a sort of olive colour, but it's really impressive for £1

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew there was something else I meant to check out when I was in Superdrug! Sounds lovely :) I'll nip into town when I head back to uni xx

    ReplyDelete