Wednesday 12 May 2010

NOTD

Hi hi :)

So I was hugely disappointed when my last NOTD featuring Rose Libertine chipped after like 3 days of wear :( I decided to use the same polish but gave it a bit of a twist. Not that you can really tell in this photo but the colour shows up well :)


Products used
Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in Rose Libertine
Rimmel Wear Maxx Nail Polish in Pop Apricot

Pop Apricot is quite sheer so I added just the one thin coat on top of Rose Libertine and it transformed it from the gorgeous pink to a pinky coral with added glitter. Its a shame that you can't see it, truth be told you can't really in reality either. Its quite odd as Pop Apricot on its own is gorgeous and glittery. When I say glitter, its not really a glitter polish in the traditional sense, it just has the tiniest pieces in and has a smooth finish. I'm rambling. If you ever owned it you'll know what I mean. I'm not sure it's even available now :( Can you even still get the Wear Maxx range?

Regardless, this is such a gorgeous combination. It's definitely my kind of colour. And it's not as bright as Coralicious that I showed you in my swatch post.

Do you have any favourite nail polish colour combinations that you layer to get a similar effect?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment