Saturday 15 May 2010

Loving & Loathing

Hello petals :)

I hope you've all had a good week! I've been bored out of my mind haha! Here's what I'm loving and loathing this week:

Loving
* Being free of uni and work
* Finally getting all of my parcels
* Spending guilt free time with friends
* My new shoes
* Milka chocolate - why have I never tried this before?! It's lush!
* Figuring out my Benefit Coralista does actually appear to be genuine. Win!

Loathing
* My bank balance dwindling before my eyes
* Work not contacting me like they said they would...
* All of the Models Own nail polishes I bought - that'll serve me right for being impatient and ordering online instead of waiting for the brand to come to my nearest Boots
* My blog sale being a total fail :(
* Waiting for money from a 'friend' who seems to have conveniently forgotten his mobile and Facebook exist...
* Seeing people I'd rather not
* Seeing people in town sporting the most horrendous make up skills =\ Woman with the patchy, heavily applied bronzer, and girl with the bright neon pink blusher applied in a straight line across your face, I'm talking to you!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

  1. I'm with you on Milka chocolate! The happy cows one tastes like kinder egg chocolate, NOM! How'd you find out your Coralista was genuine lovely? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the happy cows one haha it's lush :D Just from the comments I got on my post - it seems mine is just an older version of Coralista :) Suppose I should ask a Benefit counter lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, shame about the things in your "loathing" list but I'm glad you have lots of "loving" things to balance it out. Milka chocolate is lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you tried the happy cows one? It's so nice hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Milka with Daim bar in it is amazing!

    And, I seriously wanted to buy from your blog sale but I am beyond POOR!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never had Daim - what on earth is it?

    Aww I know how you feel! Maybe next time :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeh, the happy cows one is good- so is the cream one :-) and the normal one. and, and, and... lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought the Cream one yesterday. I tried a bit and it's uber scrummy :D Hahaha :p xx

    ReplyDelete