Tuesday 18 May 2010

Review: GOSH Intense Lashes Lengthening Mascara

Hello dears :)

Finally I've found another great mascara that I absolutely love and would not be without. I was planning to pick up a Max Factor mascara but having discovered that Max Factor test on animals, I refuse to buy from them. So I decided to try something new from my favourite brand, GOSH. I picked this up a few weeks ago and have been using it religiously ever since. Quite a few people have commented on how great my lashes look with this mascara on so I thought I'd review it for you. To see why I love it, read on :)

Product

Image Credit: Google Images

What GOSH say: This unique mascara gives your eyelashes extreme length. Your beautiful lashes are enhanced with every upward stroke leading to the final spectacular result.

What I say: I couldn't agree more!! This is a highly pigmented mascara and the formula ensures that I have lengthened, volumised, luscious black lashes.

Application



What GOSH say: The revolutionary new, red nylon brush provides fabulous and easy application. Reaching to the root of your lashes, it ensures even the smallest lash is covered with mascara. Your lashes gain increased fullness at the base and added length at the tips, resulting in a perfect combination of extraordinary volume and long, well-defined lashes. This mascara is also rich in B5 pro vitamin and features a softening, natural wax that gives your lashes added vitality, strength and suppleness. No perfume and parabens.

What I say: First off, I'll start with the packaging. The wand of the mascara has a curved end which is ergonomic and just right for your index finger to sit in whilst you apply it. However, the end of my wand fell off haha - see the pic below. That's the only niggle with this product. The wand is great, it's not too long or too wide. The brush is nylon rather than these new fangled plastic things. I can reach each and every lash for a great coverage. My lashes look longer, thicker and incredibly black. I love it, and cannot recommend it enough!!


Price: £8 - There is currently a 3 for 2 offer on selected GOSH products in store and online!!
Size: 12ml
Available from: Superdrug

Ratings
Product: 10/10
Price: 10/10
Packaging: 9/10
Overall: 9/10
Repurchase: Definitely

Have you tried any of the GOSH mascaras? Got any recommendations?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. Oh brilliant, thank you so much for this review! I can't use Max Factor anymore for the same reasons so will definitely check this out!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds pretty good! Have never tried GOSH mascaras! Never knew Max Factor tested on animals! :(

    Love your reviews! :)

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely recommend this one, it's great :D Yeah unfortunately MF do. Think I've found my new affordable HG mascara here though :D Yay for GOSH!! Thanks Natalie :) xx

    ReplyDelete