Friday 14 May 2010

Review: Johnson's 24 Hour Moisture Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash

Hi hi!

I've never used an exfoliating body wash before so this was a first for me. If you'd like to know what I thought, read on :)

Product



What Johnson's say: Developed with Johnson's expertise in soft, delicate skin and enriched with both Shea and Cocoa butters, known for hydrating & smoothing properties

What I say: I really like this product. I'd thought it'd be a heavy product but it really isn't. It has the same consistency of a normal shower gel with added exfoliating beads. It smells nice, quite sweet and cocoa-y but not as overpowering as Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula.

Application



What Johnson's say: Gently cleanses and softly exfoliates for smooth and naturally radiant skin. Moisturizes your skin for all day softness. Suitable for daily use with a pampering fragrance. Leaving your skin looking its natural best.

What I say: After using this my skin felt thoroughly cleansed and exfoliated. The exfoliating particles are quite big and they really feel like they're working their magic. Post shower, my skin felt soft, smooth and smelled lovely.

Price: £2.59
Size: 200ml
Available from: Tesco, Sainsbury's*

Ratings
Product: 9/10
Price: 10/10
Packaging: 10/10
Overall: 9/10
Repurchase: I should definitely exfoliate more often so I think I will get another bottle as it's great to have a 2-in-1 product :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I was sent this product free of charge as part of Glamour magazine's Johnson's Reader Panel. It was not intended for review. I wanted to share my views on the product. I am not affiliated with either Glamour or Johnson's.


* Thanks to Fiona from Johnson's Press Office for the stockist information

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great product! I'll have to keep an eye out for it

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is :) I'll be keeping an eye out so I'll update this post if I find it in store xx

    ReplyDelete